Thank you for registering for the Mack Cycle 305 Triathlon & State Championship on Key Biscayne. You will find Crandon Park to be an absolutely beautiful venue for our event! There are a few things I’d like to share with you in advance of the event:
- Packet Pickup is Wednesday - Friday from 12pm to 6pm at Mack Cycle in Miami and on Saturday from 10am to 4pm. More info below.
- You MUST pay for parking or you will get a ticket. Go to paybyphone.com and enter location 46252 upon arrival to pay for parking.
- Olympic Distance Cutoffs - In order to complete the Olympic distance you need to be able to complete the swim in under 42 minutes (45 minutes for a mile), bike 15 mph average including the bridge, and run 13 minutes per mile. If you aren’t sure if you can do this, please switch to the sprint distance as we have hard cutoffs to open the roadway back up.
- Kids Splash & Dash - Check-in is Saturday at Mack Cycle or race morning between 7:00 and 7:30. This is an untimed event just for fun. All kids get medals for finishing and get race number tattoos and a USAT draw string backpack at check-in. Click here for the 7-10 year old course (8:00 start) and click here for the 11-15 year old course (8:15 start).
- Information on the Club Championship and current participation standings can be found at: https://triregistration.com/clubs.php USAT has provided a banner to award to the top club overall and the top club in participation. Tri2One appears to have an insurmountable lead in participation. We'll see who wins in performance. The top 10 racers in each club score performance points.
- USAT has NEW RULES in regards to drafting distance and penalty enforcement. Click here for more information.
Parking Entrance - The traffic counter flow to remove cars from our side of the Causeway will start at the Crandon north entrance, THUS you will need to enter the park at the 2nd Crandon entrance (blue line). Here’s a link to the directions: https://goo.gl/maps/Ya8ms263kr7vTKnaA You will turn left as soon as you enter the park to go to lot #2 on the north side of the park (see map).
Right click on image and open in new tab to zoom in.
We will have an “EVENT PARKING” sign where you turn in and inside the park directing you left to the correct parking lot.
THANK YOU Mack Cycle! Please give a thank you to Mary Jane, Chris, and their team at Mack Cycle for their support of this event. Without their support, this event would not be possible.
No Dogs - Sorry, Crandon Park does not allow dogs, so please leave Fido at home.